Monday, September 17, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Okay, my sister just tagged me, so here it goes.

The Rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My 8 random facts:

1) I'm about to be an aunt again!

2) I've just signed up for my 23rd year of Girl Scouts - two of those summers were spent as a camp counselor, living in a tent for an entire Texas summer. Living in the unairconditoned dorm in college was a breeze after that (no pun intended.)

3) I love to scrapbook. I was a Pampered Chef consultant for 4 years, but it cut into my scrapbooking time, so I switched to being a Creative Memories consultant for a total so far of 7 years as a direct sales representative.

4) I am a lousy housekeeper despite following FlyLady on a hit or miss basis. I do like to have the kitchen sink clean, and the bed made. Jerry doesn't like to make the bed - he says, "You're just going to unmake it to sleep in it again tonight," but he doesn't like it very much if I apply the same theory to all the rest of the housekeeping and laundry chores!

5) I love to read children's books. I am so glad that I have kids now so that I can check out kids books at the library. My all time favorites are: Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls, The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett and the entire Little House series by Laura Ingalls Wilder. I can hardly wait for the girls to be old enough that I can read these aloud to them.

6) One of my guilty pleasures when the girls are at school and Jerry is at work is to watch The Muppet Show on DVD.

7) I wanted to major in photography until I found out you had to do a semester of nude photography. (As the photographer.) I then changed my major to computers.

8) As I have aged, I have become afraid of heights. We went to the state fair, and I had a death grip on the seat of the carousel, to the point where the other riders noticed it and made fun of me.

I don't think I know eight people who blog, but I do know Julie, so I'll tag her! Gotcha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Muppets on DVD? That's funny! Glad to hear y'all are settling in and feeling grounded. I love keeping up so keep on blogging!

Amy's Antics said...

I love the 8 random facts...so fun to read them!