Monday, December 31, 2012

Epic Blog Fail

So, here it is, the last day of 2012, and I am sitting here trying to catch up.  Mind you, I have a LOT of catching up to do - I'm behind on everything!  I haven't done my Christmas baking this year, but I'm thinking I'm going to let that one go.  Today I spent catching up on two online subscription services that I haven't looked at in two weeks.  Now it's just a matter of keeping current.  In the next few weeks (months. . . years. . .) I plan on catching up on my scrapbooking.  But for now, I think it's only fair to catch up on this blog.  I have several "in progress" posts in the queue, but I'm going to attempt to hit them sequentially so that when I print out this year's blog book, everything will turn out right.  So, here it goes. . . 

No comments: