Sunday, August 29, 2010

Snapshots of Suzy

Well, while Jerry was on his mission trip to Brazil, he was told that his digital camera, which was one of the very early models in the digital revolution, was ancient. That didn't bother him so much, except for the fact that it is indeed ancient, and the focus took so long to lock that he missed a bunch of shots. When he got back, he got into research mode and began looking at small digital cameras to replace the dinosaur that he had.

Well, he finally decided on one, and I must say, I've not been so photographed in a long, long time.

Here's me watching TV:


And me sitting:


And me working at my computer:

And me driving:


Now I know what it must be like to be one of my kids.

While we were in Fort Worth for Gracie's birthday party, Gracie felt left out of the photographer duties, so I gave her my camera. Here's me and Maggie:


And me, Maggie and my mother-in-law, Mary Jo, having a little fun.


'Cause we wouldn't want to have boring pictures! No - it's a family tradition! We have to "do something!" (and I didn't have any paper plates to dance around with.)

No comments: