Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cold, Clowns and Cookies

Oh my gosh, what happened to spring? After a beautiful weekend, I dropped my girls off at school today, and it was SNOWING!!!! It snowed for several hours, coating all of the fully budded out trees with powdery white stuff. I took a picture, but it didn't really come out well:



Today at Gracie's girl scout meeting they learned about clowning. They had a real, live clown that told them all about it, and at the end she painted their faces. Maggie got her face painted too when we got there to pick Gracie up:










I stopped today to pick up more cookies for our final cookie booth. Afterwards I saw the weather report for the weekend, and now I'm wishing that I had just cancelled the booth and said, enough! Oh well. . . hopefully it will go much quicker than our last one, which was really too early in the morning. This one is in the afternoon, and at least the grocery store we are at has a big covered patio so we are protected from the elements. Arghhhhhh, I want spring back!!!!

No comments: