Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Behind The Times. . .

Well, as I mentioned in my last post, I'm going to be scrapbooking this weekend, so in my flurry to get things ready for my fun time, I was going to print out some photos when I discovered that

  1. I hadn't uploaded any photos since May AND. . .

  2. I haven't updated the photo website since our trip to Disneyworld, which was last November!

Now, I realize that you guys have seen the absolute best photos, since those are what I put on this blog, BUT, if you have known me for any length of time at all, you realize that there are at least 20 photos for every one I put on this blog.

SO. . .

I added the photo site link to the other favorites list on the right side of the screen, OR, you can just click here. It is password protected, and no, I'm not going to make it public, so don't ask. The password has not changed, but if you can't remember it, just e-mail me, and if you are a known person, I'll gladly give it to you!

Toodles!

No comments: